I posted on the 9th June that we are running a charity competition with Mark of Dangleberry Music, where we will give away a free eBay shop redesign to the winner out of the hat. Entrants are to make a donation to an extremely wonderful cause as tender for their ticket.
But it has taken an exciting twist. Mark explains over here…
Hi All Some of you may remember that last year I ran a competition as part of a fundraising effort for our local Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU), who saved our little boy’s life 2 years ago. Anyway – here we are, 1 year on from the last competition, and we’ve started our fundraising efforts again. eSeller Solutions have VERY generously offered us a prize of
* eBay listing template design
* eBay shop design
* Free hosting of all stylesheets and images
* your own website
That little lot is worth a whopping £1750! There’s no doubting that the more professional you look on eBay, the more confidence the buyer will have. Its a prize well worth having for an eBay business seller. Plus in the current climate, you really need to spread your risk and having your own website is a great way to do that! I don’t want to have a fixed donation amount which could put people off entering – so I thought we could do it like this again:
* You donate whatever money you wish to donate using the ‘Donate’ button on this page.
* Please tell any other eBay sellers who may be interested.
* Every donation gives one entry into the draw.
* 1 donation/entry per user ID
The winner, selected at random, wins the prize – £1750 worth of eBay and website design/implementation. The winner will be drawn on Friday 8th July at 10am. Every penny donated goes to the SCBU – apart from the fees which PayPal take on donations. Last year a similar eBay competition raised around £1200 for the SCBU – I’m sure we can smash that total into oblivion! Kind Regards Mark
Full prize details:
* Advanced eBay listing design package (Main banner, Main banner with up to 4 Flash rotating images, Links to custom pages, Basic HTML layout, Featured items, Dynamic shop categories, Footer, 3 Custom advertising banners, 1 Static image in description, Up to 6 images with thumbnails in description, Image enlarge functionality, Upload to Management software* eBay )
* Advanced eBay Shop design package (Main banner, Main banner with up to 4 Flash rotating images, Links to custom pages, Featured items, Custom left navigation, Custom banner under left navigation, Custom item box, Custom promotional boxes, Creation of custom pages, Upload to eBay)
* Your own website designed and built! (Design and set-up, Set up of 5 “information” pages, Import of eBay items and population, Configuration of PayPal payment account, Configuration of Google Checkout, Configuration of 1 other payment gateway, Configuration of postage options and pricing, Set up of Google Base (Google shopping), Set up of Google Analytics, Set up of general Meta information, Set up of RSS feed, Set up and automation of currency converter
The money will go to an excellent cause, so even if you’re unsuccessful, you’ll have made a positive difference. Here’s that link again: over here – go and enter, now! Last year, around £1,200 was raised. I’m sure we can beat that.
Go and enter, now. Good luck!